Bree Likes Books

Disclaimers & disclosures: I update randomly. Sometimes I rate books, sometimes I don't. I read lots of books written by my friends, but I usually mark them as such. I like peanut butter.  I only finish books I enjoy, and I don't usually post about books I don't finish. Jeremy Renner needs to call me.  I write under the pennames Moira Rogers & Kit Rocha.

Kitty and the Silver Bullet - Carrie Vaughn I love these books.

Kitty is a heroine who you can empathize with, a heroine who is going on a realistic journey. In the fourth book of this series, she finally comes into her own, and the result is a great story.

This book follows Kitty's journey as she finally goes back to Denver to confront her past: Carl and Meg, the alphas who have terrorized her much of her life. For the past two books she has been on the run from them, exiled from her home town for daring to stand up to them.

Seeing her face them as she grows into a strong, confident leader--a transformation that is absolutely believable--is exciting and a perfect next step in the series.

I can't wait to see what comes next for Kitty, which means Carrie Vaughn is doing something right.