Bree Likes Books

Disclaimers & disclosures: I update randomly. Sometimes I rate books, sometimes I don't. I read lots of books written by my friends, but I usually mark them as such. I like peanut butter.  I only finish books I enjoy, and I don't usually post about books I don't finish. Jeremy Renner needs to call me.  I write under the pennames Moira Rogers & Kit Rocha.

La Bonne - Michèle de Lully I'm one of those quirky sorts who would much rather read threesomes & moresomes with more than one heroine. (And if I don't get at least one lady for every couple of dudes, I am out of there. Sorry, dudes. I like you better in moderation.)

I buy most of the m/f/f romances I come across, since there just aren't that many out there to start with. I'd missed this one (or I'd overlooked it due to the blurb, which does not do it justice) but I saw a review on Dear Author and decided to pick it up.

And I'm glad I did. It was really fun, really light and really wicked. I zipped right through it because of the utterly effortless voice, and though I hesitate to use the word fun again, that's what it was. Fun! Wheeee!